Why Invest in FarmaForce?
The Pharma sector is one of the best performing sectors globally.
- There is a compelling opportunity for growth for companies and investors active in the life science space.
- The NASDAQ Healthcare index has increased 206% over the last five years.
- An increase in population
- An ageing populace
- More sedentary lifestyles leading to obesity and other related health concerns including heart disease, diabetes and cancer
- An increase in the incidence of both infectious and chronic diseases
- Technological and medical advancesThe forecast for the increasing demand in the life science sector is being driven by considerable macro-forces including:
The increase in global consolidation is driving growth in outsourcing to CSOs, with this industry experiencing unprecedented double-digit growth. The global contract sales outsourcing market was $US 3.7 Billion in 2009 and is expected to witness a healthy double-digit growth to reach $US 9.2 Billion in 2016. 1
FarmaForce is ideally situated to capitalise on this emerging trend.
- The lack of strategic CSO options in Australia together with FarmaForce’s unique and innovative service offerings point towards dramatic growth.
- FarmaForce is setting a global benchmark for CSO excellence.
- FarmaForce has business contracts in place and is in advanced negotiations with many other global Pharma companies.